2021-2022 Kindergarten Registration Process
Step 1 | Sign Up for an Appointment Time
Choose an appointment time using Time to Sign Up for Kindergarten Registration on April 7-15, 2021.
If you do not choose a time by April 2, we will notify you of an appointment time.
Follow these steps to schedule your appointment:
- Choose a date and type the corresponding link into your browser (please note – the letters in the links are case sensitive!):
- Enter the password: 2034 and click ‘View Sign Up Sheet’. The password is the same for all sheets.
- Check a time slot and click ‘Select your item(s), then click here to enter your name’ at the bottom of the page. Scroll to the right to see all of the time slots.
- Fill out the required information. Where it says “first name” and “last name” at the top, please fill in your child’s name. Parent names should be filled in at the bottom.
- Click ‘Sign Me Up!’ at the bottom of the page.
After your appointment is scheduled, you will get a confirmation email with your day and time so please make sure you enter a valid email address. Email reminders will also be sent out closer to your appointment date. If you need to cancel or reschedule, you will be able to do so online until the deadline by clicking the link in your confirmation email.
Step 2 | Complete Pre-Registration Form Online
Select the following link to access the online pre-registration form:
You will need to create a free InfoSnap account to use this system if you have not done so in the past for the Susquenita School District. If you need to register multiple students, you are able to do so under the same account.
Step 3 | Gather Necessary Documentation to Bring to Kindergarten Registration
After the Pre-Registration form has been submitted, please gather the following documentation, which MUST BE ON FILE AT THE DISTRICT PRIOR TO YOUR STUDENT'S FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL:
- State issued Original Birth Certificate (hospital certificates are not accepted)
- Two Forms of Proof of Residency
- The first must be one of the following: Driver’s License, Lease, Renter’s Agreement, or Mortgage Paper
- The second can include: Driver’s License, Lease, Renter’s Agreement, Mortgage Paper, Current Utility Bill, or Vehicle Registration
- Photo ID of Biological Parent(s) or Legal Guardian(s) (May NOT be expired)
- Immunization Record (shot records)
- Original Court Orders, if any (regarding parental custody rights/agreements)
- Any Special Needs Information (IEP, 504, ER, etc)
- Any requested documents you did not upload as requested during the online pre-registration process. See the list of these forms in the column to the right of this paragraph.
English as a Second Language Student
Parents/Guardians registering students for the 2020-2021 School Year, please complete the online registration using the link below. NOTE: If you are a parent of an ESL (English as a Second Language) Student, please contact the District Office at 717.957.6000, option 5. Please do not fill out the online application before speaking with someone at the District.