2021-2022 Registration Process
Step 1 | Complete Pre-Registration Form Online
Select the following link to access the online pre-registration form:
You will need to create a free InfoSnap account to use this system if you have not done so in the past for the Susquenita School District. If you need to register multiple students, you are able to do so under the same account.
Step 2 | Gather Necessary Documentation for enrollment
After the Pre-Registration form has been submitted, please gather the following documentation, which MUST BE ON FILE AT THE DISTRICT PRIOR TO YOUR STUDENT'S FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL:
- State issued Original Birth Certificate (hospital certificates are not accepted)
- Two Forms of Proof of Residency
- The first must be one of the following: Driver’s License, Lease, Renter’s Agreement, or Mortgage Paper
- The second can include: Driver’s License, Lease, Renter’s Agreement, Mortgage Paper, Current Utility Bill, or Vehicle Registration
- Photo ID of Biological Parent(s) or Legal Guardian(s) (May NOT be expired)
- Immunization Record (shot records)
- Original Court Orders, if any (regarding parental custody rights/agreements)
- Any Special Needs Information (IEP, 504, ER, etc)
- Any requested documents you did not upload as requested during the online pre-registration process. See the list of these forms in the column to the right of this paragraph.
Step 3 | Make an appointment
Call 717-957-6000, option 5 to schedule an appointment with our registration office. You will need to bring all required documentation to this appointment time.
English as a Second Language Student
Parents/Guardians registering students for the 2020-2021 School Year, please complete the online registration using the link below. NOTE: If you are a parent of an ESL (English as a Second Language) Student, please contact the District Office at 717.957.6000, option 5. Please do not fill out the online application before speaking with someone at the District.