New Student Registration Process
Please note, this is for students registering for the 2017-2018 School Year.
Step 1 | Complete Pre-Registration Form Online
Select the following link to access the online pre-registration form:
You will need to create a free InfoSnap account to use this system if you have not done so in the past for the Susquenita School District. If you need to register multiple students, you are able to do so under the same account.
Step 2 | Gather Necessary Documentation
After the Pre-Registration form has been submitted, please gather the following documentation, which MUST BE ON FILE AT THE DISTRICT PRIOR TO YOUR STUDENT'S FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL:
- State issued Original Birth Certificate (hospital certificates are not accepted)
- Two Forms of Proof of Residency
- The first must be one of the following: Driver’s License, Lease, Renter’s Agreement, or Mortgage Paper
- The second can include: Driver’s License, Lease, Renter’s Agreement, Mortgage Paper, Current Utility Bill, or Vehicle Registration
- Photo ID of Biological Parent(s) or Legal Guardian(s) (May NOT be expired)
- Immunization Record (shot records)
- Original Court Orders, if any (regarding parental custody rights/agreements)
- Any Special Needs Information (IEP, 504, ER, etc)
- Last Report Card
- Any requested documents you did not upload as requested during the online pre-registration process. See the list of these forms in the column to the right of this paragraph.
Step 3 | Schedule a Registration Appointment
Contact Angela Schlusser at (717) 957-6000 option 5 to schedule an appointment. Please plan to bring the documents listed above to your appointment, as well as any forms which were not uploaded during the Pre-Registration Process.
English as a Second Language Student
Parents/Guardians registering students for the 2017-2018 School Year, please complete the online registration using the link below. NOTE: If you are a parent of an ESL (English as a Second Language) Student, please contact the District Office at 717.957.6000, option 5. Please do not fill out the online application before speaking with someone at the District.