Susquenita School District works together with The Nutrition Group (a food and facilities management company founded in 1975) to provide a well- balanced nutritious meal for all students of every grade level. The Nutrition Group also offers a catering menu for any onsite special event you are interested in having professionally catered.
For any questions about our food service program or catering event please contact:
Food Service Director
The Susquenita School District has completed the process of migrating PowerLunch and MySchoolBucks student accounts to a new system called SchoolCafe. All student funds remaining from last school year have been transferred to accounts within the SchoolCafe system. SchoolCafe is now available for parents/guardians to deposit funds and monitor student meal accounts and you may create an account here: https://www.schoolcafe.com
You may also still fund your child’s account by sending, checks or cash into school with your student. Please be aware, if you decide to fund your child’s account through SchoolCafe by means of a credit card, there is a 5% convenience fee that the company applies.
Features of SchoolCafe:
- Prepay using your Visa or Mastercard
- Available 24 hours, 7 days a week
- View account balances and payment history
- Receive e-mail notice when account balances are low
- Set up free automatic payments
- Highly secure
- Accessible from any internet ready computer
- Toll-free phone and e-mail customer support
- 5% Convenience Fee
- View student meal accounts