The Susquenita School District offers SchoolCafe as a way for parents/guardians to manage lunch accounts. SchoolCafe allows parents/guardians to deposit funds and monitor student meal accounts. You may create an account here: https://www.schoolcafe.com. If you need instructions on how to create an account on SchoolCafe, the instructions may be found in the SSD Family/Student Technology Help document.
You may also still fund your child’s account by sending checks or cash to school with your student. Please put your check or cash in an envelope clearly marked with your student’s name, student ID number, and
total amount of money enclosed. Checks are strongly encouraged over cash and should be made payable to Susquenita School District.
Please be aware, if you decide to fund your child’s account through SchoolCafe by means of a credit card, there is an 11.25% convenience fee that the company applies.
Features of SchoolCafe:
- Prepay using your Visa or Mastercard
- Available 24 hours, 7 days a week
- View account balances and payment history
- Receive e-mail notice when account balances are low
- Set up free automatic payments
- Highly secure
- Toll-free phone and e-mail customer support
- View student meal accounts