Weekend Meal Distribution
Interested in signing up for Susquenita's no-cost weekend meal distribution program? It's easy! Simply fill out the Weekly Meal Distribution Sign-Up Form, which can be found by clicking HERE. This program is open to both our in-person students and our remote learners. Each student who particpates in the program will receive two breakfast selections and two lunch selections. Two important notes:
- The deadline for weekly sign-ups is Wednesday at noon. If you do not complete the sign-up form by that date and time, you will not be able to participate for that week.
- Families must complete one sign-up form for each child participating in the program. For example, if you have two students, you must fill out the sign-up form twice.
Meal distribution locations are as follows:
- Elementary School students will receive their meals delivered to their classroom at the end of the day on Friday.
- Middle School students will be called down to the lobby on Friday.
- High School students should stop by the Hawkshop to pick up their meals on Friday.
- Remote learners will recieve their weekend meals with their normal pickup on Wednesday evening.
For more information on this program, please see the letter from Nikki Moore, Director of Financial Affairs